Need help choosing a good aftermarket cooler for 8800GT

Ruenin

I've been perusing newegg and there are so many, I'm not even sure what to consider. My cards are dual BFG 8800GTs, OC'd from the factory. They run fairly hot and make a lot of noise when the fans spin up to 100%, so I'd like to bring those temps down. Any suggestions?

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/catalog/prod...=2_&mID=101 good price,and fairly good performance with 8800 gt,temps dropped by 35+ and its fairly quiet and i clocked 25 percent more on the core

And S1 is fine too,you can use high performance fans and have a lot of space for ramsinks

Edited by SAJBAMA

I took the stock cooler off and replaced the GPU heatsink compound with artic silver 5

and on the memory and power transistors used a non conductive standard white compound.

My temps went down 10C to 60C under load folding at home with the fan at 80% core 700,shader 1782,mem 950

The mess that was on there was spread real thick and the memory and others had what looked

like some kinda spongy white foam who ever did it just slapped it together it's a wonder it did'nt run even hotter.