Mafia Wars

d3bruts1d

Hi im new to this i was wondering if people can add me to there mafia im on level 60 (as from this note) please add from following link ty :rolleyes: Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status...?from=752493324 also im looking for a dragon sculpture if anyone has a spare ty :).

Clicking that link alone does not work...you have to be friends with people.

Join the OCC fan page and then befriend me (Andrew Resnick) and everyone else.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicking that link alone does not work...you have to be friends with people.

That's one thing I hate about the game... right now I've friended a good 300 people that I don't know, simply to play the game... it's annoying. And you need a large mafia to do some stuff at higher levels.

Thankfully Facebook allows you to put people into groups, and then block that group from seeing parts/info in your profile. Also, after you've added someone to your mafia, you can remove them as a friend and they'll stay in the mafia. ;)

I need more people in my family! If you play it on facebook, shoot me a pm. I also need sculptures, cufflinks, and poker chips. I have a bunch of stuff for trade. :thumbs-up:

Guest ajmatson

we should compile a list here of all those playing and add each other off of the OCC Fan page.:

1: ajmatson

2: Bosco

I don't get it, why would you play a text based game when we have super 1337 rigs that can max out anything?
I feel the same way, I sit here and play Outwar FFS...

I could be playing almost anything...

I don't get it, why would you play a text based game when we have super 1337 rigs that can max out anything?

I was playing some UT3 and CoD 4 today too...

• 6 months later...

To continue the discussion from today's news page....

I just reached Moscow Episode 4, Chapter 3, Level 1... you need over R$1,000,000,000 worth of equipment for the two jobs in that chapter. Each job is also over 100 energy. After buying the items needed to complete E4C2L1 I have R$6,229,345. I cannot imagine what the cost of equipment is going to be by the time you get to E6FL3.

I've got all the current business maxed out for Moscow. Looks like they just added another one you can unlock in E6C3. :'( That's so friggin far away.