New Case

i am getting sick of my antec 900 i need somthing bigger

so i looked and looked and i have narrowed it down to the coolermaster cosmos s and the thermaltake spedo advanced package

has anyone had any experience with these cases

could i have your opinion

i will be watercooling

thanks

Cannot say which one is 'best' having never used either, but from a pure looks standpoint I like the CoolerMaster better. Matter of fact, I cannot think of any Tt case that I've ever found visually appealing.

I have a Coolermaster 1000 case and if you want big, then it is! I would recommend this case against the Tt purely for the superior build quality. I believe the S is pretty much identical in size and features. The 1000 is very quiet with great routing for cable management and loads of space to work on inside. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of cooling for the HDD bay, not sure if this is the same for the S. However, it's easy to add a 120mm fan of your own. A high quality product, but do ensure you have the room as it is big. It's a great case visually too and IMO beats a Tt hands down.

Edited by Great_Gig

I have an antec 300, nice space, air filters, very convenient and a good blank canvas for modding. AND cheap!

Of course your probably want something way bigger :P

He has a 900, why would he go to a 300? 0_o

If you liked the 900 at all, look at the Antec 1200. Basically just a full-tower 900.

He has a 900, why would he go to a 300? 0_o

If you liked the 900 at all, look at the Antec 1200. Basically just a full-tower 900.

Just my two cents and if you read i said 'Of course your probably want something way bigger'

also the 300 was released after the 900 just because it has a lower number doesn't mean its inferior

Edited by craig3000

Your two options are good, but I'd also look at the Antec 1200 and the Thermaltake Armor+. I have the Armor+ and it really nice. It was a very simple build, the drive are all toolless. And it has tons of space. Check it out.

:thumbs-up: +1 for Cooler Master, because I really like their cases. They have a great build quality and most of them look stylish too. I haven't work with the Cosmos personally, but from what I've seen on teh interwebz it is big. Of I remember right you can even mount a rad in the top no problem. B:)