coolermaster HAF

thermaltake spedo advanced package

which would you get and why

thank you in advance

post-66324-1235164468_thumb.jpg

post-66324-1235164488_thumb.jpg

post-66324-1235164496_thumb.jpg

post-66324-1235164505_thumb.jpg

I can personally vouch for the 830 as I own one in the very same color, and to be honest in terms of space it trumps all three of the contenders (in my opinion) and it's a blast to work with. There's no cramped areas, it'll be extremely easy to manage any and all wiring in the case, and you can fit a load of fans; one exterior (mounted on the pull out tray) one in front of the PSU bay, two on the bottom of the case (where the mesh is mounted), and conveniently there's even an included door mount that can hold an addition four fans.

Oh, and let's not forget the potential for 2 or 3 at the very front of the case, excluding the fan already affixed to the HDD bay. :thumbs-up:

Although biased, but with great reason for such. The only other case I'd consider is the Spedo Advance Package, as it has tremendous cooling properties.

im using the Cosmos S - i love this thing. if i cant fit something in this case im a retard. DUST FILTERS GALORE. i never knew how much dust was actually in my room until i fired this thing up - the front and side are caked on a regular basis from all the dust in here lol - im just glad its not IN my case - i keep a lil moist sponge and wipe her down once a day ^_^ keeps her clean and dust free. go filters gooooo :D

I have the standard CM Cosmos (no S) and it is the twin of the S with solid sides instead if the window. I love it due to its sturdy design, and like mentioned above, it keeps the dust out! I have 6 case fans plus 2 on my heatsink and I never have any trouble finding room. I am biased towards CoolerMaster and any of their products would be a good choice if you enjoy cooling and space for work!