Dollhouse [spoilers]

d3bruts1d

Anyone planning on watching Dollhouse tonight? I'll give it a shot, though it's on Fox and by Joss Whedon so if it ends up being any good they'll probably cancel it. :lol:

ECHO (Eliza Dushku) is an "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. Hired by the wealthy, powerful and connected, the Actives don't just perform their hired roles, they wholly become -- with mind, personality and physiology -- whomever the client wants or needs them to be. Whether imprinted to be a lover, an assassin, a corporate negotiator or a best friend, the Actives know no other life than the specific engagements they are in at that time

This is either going to be really cool, or become very repetitive very quickly.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a shot, though it's on Fox and by Joss Whedon so if it ends up being any good they'll probably cancel it. :lol:
lmao

rofl3.gif

Whedon FTW!

Anyone planning on watching Dollhouse tonight?

This is either going to be really cool, or become very repetitive very quickly.

I'm gonna give it a try but I can't say that I know much about the show.

I'll probably watch it eventually. Friday is usually Left 4 Dead night for me.

It'll probably be Sun before I actually get to watch it... working late tonight, BSG if I get home in time for it, and then VD tomorrow.