Officially Unofficial Super Bowl Xliii Commercial Thread

Andrewr05

I don't see the attraction. She has a mediocre face and a decent body, nothing to get ridiculously excited about.

I should rephrase. She is getting better looking. I used to think she was ugly. She seems to be better looking than at first.

doritos commercial was the best. guy was looking in his "crystal ball" which told him he would have free doritos all day. He then busted out the vending machine window with the crystal ball. then another guy was hoping for a raise, throw the thing in a random location and busted the boss man in the nuts.

doritos commercial was the best. guy was looking in his "crystal ball" which told him he would have free doritos all day. He then busted out the vending machine window with the crystal ball. then another guy was hoping for a raise, throw the thing in a random location and busted the boss man in the nuts.

That one was pretty good. But, I loved the Careerbuilder commercial - it was hilarious.

Hey dummy

That one was pretty good. But, I loved the Careerbuilder commercial - it was hilarious.

Hey dummy

the one where they punch a koala? Yeah, I liked that one too.

I also liked the bud drinkability commercial on the ski slopes.