Officially Unofficial Super Bowl Xliii Commercial Thread

Andrewr05

It was inevitably gonna happen anyways.

Lets discuss our favorite Super Bowl XLIII commercials.

thumbsup4kk.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So far I liked the bud light commercial where the dude gets thrown out of the window for suggesting to not buy bud light during company meetings.

:lol:

Also I noticed the Audi Stratham combo too.

That Mr. and Mrs. potato head one was mildly funny too when she lost her mouth and he was happy that she couldn't bicker anymore.

I saw a preview for Land of The Lost too, it looks kind of foolish.

I used to watch that when I was a kid though, the 90's version.

WOW

That Star Trek movie looks pretty kickass as well.

J.J. Abrams FTW!

;)

Edited by Andrewr05

WOW

That Star Trek movie looks pretty kickass as well.

J.J. Abrams FTW!

;)

:withstupid: I'm not a Trekkie by any means, but I have seen all the movies, and I must say, the new one looks completely BADASS!

PS. So far the commercials have been meh...the movie trailers have been much better.

Can't say I'm interested in Super Bowl but then again I'm a Brit.

Star Trek is different, big fan, this film was originally scheduled I think for release in December but they decided they wanted a "Summer Blockbuster"!

Cheers

Paul

I'm not a Trekkie by any means, but I have seen all the movies, and I must say, the new one looks completely BADASS!
Yeah it looks incredible, I'm in your boat too, I'm not much of a Trekkie at all.

PS. So far the commercials have been meh...the movie trailers have been much better.
AGREED

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll probably watch the new Fast and Furious movie...

They haven't ever been GREAT movies but (I liked the first one the best) I'll give the new one a try as the last 3 were watchable...

Edited by Andrewr05

lmao

Overall I didn't think this years were that good, as Clay said the trailers were better.

Did any of you grab a pair of 3D glasses and check out the 3D parts?

I forgot to grab one beforehand, so I tried one I had from awhile back and it didn't work :(. Since I watch Chuck, I'm going to try and grab a pair today, if I remember and can find them.

I liked the insect Coke commercial, the Hulu commercial, and the Doritos' Crystal Ball. Aside from that there were a couple of trailers that I enjoyed... Startrek, Transformers, GI Joe, and the Heroes/Chuck/Medium(?) song and dance.

I forgot to grab one beforehand, so I tried one I had from awhile back and it didn't work :(. Since I watch Chuck, I'm going to try and grab a pair today, if I remember and can find them.

Where can you get 'em? I need to get some for me and Celtica... we watch Chuck as well.

I liked the insect Coke commercial, the Hulu commercial, and the Doritos' Crystal Ball. Aside from that there were a couple of trailers that I enjoyed... Startrek, Transformers, GI Joe, and the Heroes/Chuck/Medium(?) song and dance.

Where can you get 'em? I need to get some for me and Celtica... we watch Chuck as well.

http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/about/news/

I wish I had read that awhile ago so I could have just called the number and get them mailed. doh!

We had some of those 3D glasses and let me tell you, they were horrible. I'm sure if we had better quality than those Intel ones that they were promoting on TV then we would have enjoyed the 3D scenes more.