285 Launched This Morning!

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Bosco, something must have really set you off. Is NVidia any better than ATI? I'd really like to know what happened. It's ok, because I was planning my next card to be NVidia.

So, do we have a verdict? Best bang for buck: GTX 285 vs GTX 295?

Like I said I am going to give them a chance to respond first before I say anything. Its now been 6 days with no response if I don't hear anything until next week I will tell you guys what happened.

Sorry to leave you guys in the dark but like I said I am going to give them the chance to fix this but I am not holding my breath <_>

Like I said I am going to give them a chance to respond first before I say anything. Its now been 6 days with no response if I don't hear anything until next week I will tell you guys what happened.

Sorry to leave you guys in the dark but like I said I am going to give them the chance to fix this but I am not holding my breath <_<

is the CES thing related to the 4870s? Because if not you can tell me/us about them :D

Sorry to leave you guys in the dark but like I said I am going to give them the chance to fix this but I am not holding my breath <_<

Don't tell me you beat up the guy working the ATI booth again......

But whatever it is, should it/will it reflect upon our willingness to buy from ATI?

is the CES thing related to the 4870s? Because if not you can tell me/us about them :D

Ya its all somewhat related

But whatever it is, should it/will it reflect upon our willingness to buy from ATI?

That depends on you. Personally when it comes to me it would affect my choice for sure.

No response this morning either. <_>

so are you saying the 4870s are good but AMD themselves are evil? (or they did something really terrible) I guess I'll see when the beans are spilled. I can say I hate apple and they are an evil corporation, but admit when they turn out a good product (though it will really have to be beaten outta me :P)

No response this morning either. <_<

considering how bad you're making this out to be i'm surprised you're bothering to wait for them to make up an excuse.

if they're in the wrong then i say name and shame. you can bet you'll get a response then.

considering how bad you're making this out to be i'm surprised you're bothering to wait for them to make up an excuse.

if they're in the wrong then i say name and shame. you can bet you'll get a response then.

Very true, but I am fair person so I want to give them the chance to see if it was a mistake before I go any further because mistakes do happen.

Do I think thats what happened in this case No. But in this day in age who the heck knows