24 Season 7 [spoilers]

d3bruts1d

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great episode this week. I'm interested to see how the whole thing plays out with Dubaku's list, wondering how high up it goes. Next weeks 2 hour episode looks like it will be action packed.

:withstupid:

I'll probably let the episode start recording for 30-45 min on my DVR so when I sit down to watch it, I won't have to sit through the commercials. Next week looks like it'll be insane.

Yep, definitely an awesome season so far. A lot of the stuff is fairly predictable, but after six seasons, I guess that's to be expected. Next episode definitely looks like it'll be awesome. d3, just watch Chuck & Heroes and DVR 24 completely, that's what I'll be doing.

I love 24 and I love the female FBI agent. I would like to see Garafalo's character water boarded! Jack is even more intense this season than usual which is awesome.

:withstupid: Garafalo has to go. There has been absolutely no point to her character. Renee (fbi agent), however, is definitely a keeper!

The 2nd hour may have been one of the best episodes of 24. I certainly loved it!

I thought bill was going to die earlier on, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got it next episode.

I'm definitely feeling Bill is done as well. I don't know why but the way Tony was talking I was thinking that maybe he was the contact from Emerson's crew who was in contact with Juma. Also, what does Jon Voight want? I'm thinking something nuclear or biological if Juma's men can destroy it.