Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

24 Season 7 [spoilers]

Anyone watching the new season of 24 that started up on Sunday? Well, technically Season 7 started last month with the 2-hour movie 24: Redemption.

Discuss! No need to use spoiler tags unless you are talking about rumors, or something that you read about a future episode.

So far (4 hours in) and it's been pretty good. I'm glad that they brought back some old faces.

- Tony, aside from Jack, is by far my favorite character. It wouldn't have bothered me if he had switched sides completely.

- Chloe is one I have mixed fealings about. Always thought she was a good, yet highly annoying character. Especially when her husband/ex was around.

- Bill is the one I am most surprised to see around. Wow, has he gone gray. :lol:

The FBI chick made the jump real quick to the "Jack school of interrogation". Assuming she even survives the season (24 does have a habit of killing off EVERYONE) I'm wondering if we might not see her in the main role of a 24 season later on. I mean, Jack cannot continue to have bad days, can he? :P Based on next weeks previews, it looks like she gets captured.

As far as the two FBI annalists (the guy with the wife on the plane, and the female) I'm already ready for those two to die.

I was extremely surprised when I found out that Tony was undercover. When Jack called and Bill answered, I was equally surprised. I'm really liking this season so far.

:lol: Typical 24 fashion, the bad guy got away and now has a new plot. I still cannot get over how grey Bill has gone... wow... that's a big difference in 2-ish years.

Still cannot stand the 2 FBI analysts. They need to DIAF.

Judging from the preview for next week the President listens to Bill & Jack and they get to attempt to rescue the First Gentleman.

:lol: Typical 24 fashion, the bad guy got away and now has a new plot. I still cannot get over how grey Bill has gone... wow... that's a big difference in 2-ish years.

Still cannot stand the 2 FBI analysts. They need to DIAF.

Judging from the preview for next week the President listens to Bill & Jack and they get to attempt to rescue the First Gentleman.

The 2 FBI analysts are nowhere near as cool as Chloe and Edgar. Next week looks like its going to be super.

Another good episodes. Previews for next week look like things should really be getting interesting. Chloe at the FBI office.... yeah, I'm betting on a cat fight. My money is on Chloe.

Another good episodes. Previews for next week look like things should really be getting interesting. Chloe at the FBI office.... yeah, I'm betting on a cat fight. My money is on Chloe.

When I turned on my TV and saw Obama talking I was so upset, my roommates 2 floors up could hear me. Luckily it was the end of his speech, and all was well.

Another solid episode otherwise.

this shows still going!?! hahah after season 2 and he somehow survives a nuclear blast about a mile away the show got dumb.

The thing that really got me this episode was when they were trying to access Dubaku's computer and she's like it won't boot! Then the camera changes and a window pops up on the laptop and you can see all the icons. Come on now <_ .>

Aside from that, the episode was great. I can't wait till next week when

These spoiler tags sure are fun!

. It's going to be intense!

I was glad to see Aaron again. I've always liked his character, and think he plays the role of a Secret Service Agent really well.

I was glad to see Aaron again. I've always liked his character, and think he plays the role of a Secret Service Agent really well.

+1

I love how all these good old characters are slowly returning one by one.