Major F@h Events

DLS2008

oh and 333, have you noticed that your picture thingy isnt updating, cos mine isnt :S im at like 85th place now

Holy crap you are right. I am sitting at 80th place

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap you are right. I am sitting at 80th place

anyone else have an idea how to fix this - i tried changing the actual image but it didnt fix it? thanks - i'll go check the processor info in the morning :D if not the windows smp client it is!

Bosco was talking about bringing something like 5 more rigs online this week at CES.

Ya I went to start on my first I7 tonight and I will be damned if I couldn't find my screwdriver :angry2: So I will start on it tonight hopefully when I get home. :thumbs-up:

Ya I went to start on my first I7 tonight and I will be damned if I couldn't find my screwdriver :angry2: So I will start on it tonight hopefully when I get home. :thumbs-up:

That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard :lol:

Buy Frank a round trip air ticket and I am sure he has a screwdriver handy to put them together in a few minutes for you... :lol:

Buy Frank a round trip air ticket and I am sure he has a screwdriver handy to put them together in a few minutes for you... :lol:

:withstupid: I will just have to get the DVDROM installed for him first :P