Another Liquid Cooling Problem I Need Help With.

Hey i was looking at getting a Cooler Master Aquagate Max Universal Liquid Cooling Kit which will only cool my cpu but i want to cool my vid cards via liquid cooling as well, so i was wondering if I bought some extra tubing and also bought 2 Koolance VID-428 as well as some Y joints to extend the Aquagate kits loop to also cool my vid cards would the pump on the Aquagate kit be strong enough to pump the liquid through the extra tubing to my vid cards and cpu? sorry in advance for asking another question.

i suggest of getting custom WC kit from swiftech dtek or some performance kits in petras like others said... pre made or complete kits are not good... trust me ive used it... go for triple radiator and d tek fuzion or something new maybe.... ><

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest of getting custom WC kit from swiftech dtek or some performance kits in petras like others said... pre made or complete kits are not good... trust me ive used it... go for triple radiator and d tek fuzion or something new maybe.... ><

I was going to get 1 single radiator for my cpu loop because I don't want to cool my cpu below room temperature to avoid condensation on the tubing and water blocks and then for my vid card loop i was goin to use a 2 fan radiator because it will be cooling two video cards so the liquid will be heating up alot more. I don't no if this will work or if i should just use 1 triple radiator and just have 1 loop? But i also thought that if you ran 2 loops it would increase the life of the water cooling set up as it wouldn't be working as hard and would cool the components more easily.

I was going to get 1 single radiator for my cpu loop because I don't want to cool my cpu below room temperature to avoid condensation on the tubing and water blocks and then for my vid card loop i was goin to use a 2 fan radiator because it will be cooling two video cards so the liquid will be heating up alot more. I don't no if this will work or if i should just use 1 triple radiator and just have 1 loop? But i also thought that if you ran 2 loops it would increase the life of the water cooling set up as it wouldn't be working as hard and would cool the components more easily.

When you find a regular radiator that will cool below ambient with regular water cooling you will have achieved the impossible. You cant get below ambient temps without a chiller or some type of refrigerant...

When you find a regular radiator that will cool below ambient with regular water cooling you will have achieved the impossible. You cant get below ambient temps without a chiller or some type of refrigerant...

:withstupid:

Straight-up watercooling will never get below ambient temps by nature. You're really only using ambient air (fans on the rad) to cool it and there's no way for it to get colder than the cooling source. The only water setups that will get below ambient are the ones where people dump in ice chips or something like that. Normal setups just can't do it, so there's no need to worry about that at all.

As for the question about two loops or one, I think it would simplify your life quite a bit to go with one. One pump, one 3x120 rad, and 3 cooling blocks for cpu/gpus should be fine. There are plenty of people that run systems like that with great success. You'll end up with a lot less parts, less tubing, and less hassle. That's the way I'd go.

:withstupid:

As for the question about two loops or one, I think it would simplify your life quite a bit to go with one. One pump, one 3x120 rad, and 3 cooling blocks for cpu/gpus should be fine. There are plenty of people that run systems like that with great success. You'll end up with a lot less parts, less tubing, and less hassle. That's the way I'd go.

Thank you for the help and information i didn't know about the not being able to cool below ambient temp that lowers my stress level about getting liquid cooling alot more. :D So yeahi think ill go with the one loop. :D:D:D