Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe today is the day i get my case! i've decided to fully mod the thing, seeing as i'll be losing my job in a couple of months (circuit city employee). i'll have some extra time for a small period of time :) paint, LEDs, holes, the works.

edit: crossing my fingers that it's today :)

Edited by airman

got my inwin case today. i tore into it within minutes of it hitting my porch, so i don't have any beginning pictures.

here is a picture of everything pulled apart, with the 2x120mm holes ready for my watercooling. i got the holes done and the interior sanded, ready for paint.

DSC04497.jpg

Edited by airman

Just checked with Seagate and it turns out the 1TB hard drive I won is affected by the firmware bug. They said a firmware fix will be available later this week.

http://seagate.custkb.com/seagate/crm/self...sp?DocId=207931

No worries, I haven't even installed the drive yet.

Lets hope you held off on updating the firmware fix when they were released as they actually made things worse.

Lets hope you held off on updating the firmware fix when they were released as they actually made things worse.

Yeah I did download the firmware but didn't flash the drive right away. Good thing because they pulled the firmware the next day after numerous people complained it bricked their drives. I have a 500GB that is also affected by the firmware bug.