Um... The Draft Is Back In Service...

Propane

Invader, I know you have good intentions, but I am not sure about your method of installing folding on comps without permission. Besides the fact that by doing so our team could come into jepordy or be harassed because not just your name, but our team is listed as who you fold for. Those are also people trying to make a sale on computers and simple things like burning CD's I have found are slowed when folding along with other little things like that (the possible difference between making a sale or not). I don't have the right to say that you can't do it, nor would I want to, its not my place. All I can do is suggest that you look for schools or other more legitimate ways of gathering points.

Also, what the crap is a knowlegable computer user like yourself doing in a Gateway Store? :D

I know that folding slows down computers. I did get a chance to test the 2.8GHz box with both folding and Need For Speed: Porshe Unleashed running and it went fine. And the only reason I was in a Gateway store was because I wanted to check my folding stats at home and the Gateway store was right next door to the hotel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

im gonna try to get to the local best buy and set up 2 folding clients on each of the pc's(all on display pretty much are dual cpu or HT the dualies are macs :( )

I've got a p4 1.5 and a old 400mhz runnin 24/7 now, and I'll get the 2.6 p4 folding soon as I get it set up. No monster rigs here, but thats 2 and soon to be 3 cpu's answering the call of duty. ;) Happy holidays!

Ky

30?!?!?!??!?!?!? So that's how you processed 2200 WUs! I've got less than 10 that have actually turned in a WU, but about 14 have been assimilated. I plan to gather more into my folding collective and overtake you... someday