Occ Christmas Contest

Bosco

Just out of curiosity, how are the winners chosen?

@ Error 404 DTTL is a metaphor for not messing around with things that you dont understand. It comes from a member who isnt active anymore named Kurrosine who went to the petting zoo when he was a kid. The teacher had him go pet the llama. (this was before he was warned that llamas dont like being snuck up from behind and they kick) so when he went to pet the llama, he got a llama hoof in his bowl of honey nut cheryos

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, how are the winners chosen?

@ Error 404 DTTL is a metaphor for not messing around with things that you dont understand. It comes from a member who isnt active anymore named Kurrosine who went to the petting zoo when he was a kid. The teacher had him go pet the llama. (this was before he was warned that llamas dont like being snuck up from behind and they kick) so when he went to pet the llama, he got a llama hoof in his bowl of honey nut cheryos

By a script

You caught me! I admit it, I am Santa but since its the season, instead of killing you for knowing that now I will just take all the prizes for myself. No need for thanks, a simple kiss at my feet shall suffice... Lol Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Edited by Geekspeak411

Anyone else noticed there are no nVidia cards? Is there a reason or just coincedence?

Just wondering...

The reason would be because different manufacturers make nVidia and Ati cards. All the Ati cards come from two companies, Sapphire and Palit...neither of which make nVidia cards.

Biggest contest I've ever seen come from a review site. Neato!

That's because OCC isn't a mere review site, it's an uber site.

PS. Are staff ineligible? <_>