The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

My brother's Samsung is dying from that as well (relay clicking on startup 10+ times before actually turning on) and my grandpa's Samsung died from similar symptoms. Makes me wonder if it's more common than they let on...

Point your brother here;

http://www.samsung.com/us/capacitorsettlement/

If his TV is within the scope of the class action settlement Samsung will repair it free of charge. Mine was doing the same thing and just finally quit powering on all together save for the "click" "click" "click". I stumbled upon the lawsuit information while trying to find a replacement power board. My TV was repaired last week free of charge by a local authorized Samsung repair shop. In home visit even.

Not yet, but I'm the top bidder on this. 1983 Mercury Capri (to be dubbed the Crapi if I win it). I've got 15% of headroom from the current bid to my maximum bid, and bidding ends in a couple hours.

T2eC16hy8E9s2fl8JbBQsjeGT-160_12.jpg

Its basically a fox body Mustang. 5 liter HO with a 4 barrel and a T5 manual.

8 hours to go, still leading. :whistling: For the price, you just can't say no. Hint: Under $1500. Who knows, maybe I'll daily that and then build me a nice notch fox body for a weekend racer. :evilgrin:

Edited by l33t p1mp

$1500 for a car that isn't a mustang to make a mustang look-alike and be slower one. Just saying... -Kevin M.

Mustang engine, mustang transmission, mustang drivetrain. All parts are interchangeable with fox parts.

Also, who is Kevin M? :blink:

Mustang engine, mustang transmission, mustang drivetrain. All parts are interchangeable with fox parts.

Also, who is Kevin M? :blink:

Kevin MacFarland. My bud. And you don't want a Capri. :lol: