Silverstone GD05B Case

ASRock Pro4 matx

i3-3225

Crucial M4 128gb

G.skill ram

PCP&C Modular PSU

Logitech K400

Win8 free from my brother

Finally going to have a decent little dedicated HTPC instead of using an old laptop that died. Can't wait to build again!

I bought an Alienware M18X R2, then separately bought an OCZ Vertex 4 512GB and Mushkin Enhanced Atlas 240GB from Newegg on sale. Kinda wishing I had gotten a second Vertex 4 so I could Raid 0 them, but they're out of stock now :-(

Decided which one you want yet? ;)

Glock 34 if I had the money. :lol: I'm most likely going to get a Glock 17 or 19. 2 years until I can get my CCW permit, but I'm still allowed to own a handgun and take it to the range so that's good enough for me.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Glock 34 if I had the money. :lol: I'm most likely going to get a Glock 17 or 19. 2 years until I can get my CCW permit, but I'm still allowed to own a handgun and take it to the range so that's good enough for me.

Why a Glock?

I mean... I have no problems with Glocks but theres a lot of other options.

Why not a glock? :P I like them quite well. They feel good in my hand, and I've heard nothing but good things.

IMO the Glock 17 and 19 are too wide. If you got bigger hands I can see how it would fit better. But I tried out numerous handguns today and settled on a Springfield xD 9mm. Went with the 9mm because it'll be easier for my wife. But the 9mm and .45 ACP fit in my hands perfect and I'd say it'd be worth checking them out before just going with the Glock, just to be sure that's what you want.

So, my new purchase was a xD 9mm. Thought about the .40 or .45 but, they didn't have a .40 to play with and didn't want to just figure it'd be the same size. .45 I wanted, but I figured to start off for the wife a 9mm would be best.

Also, the Glock felt cheap in my hands compared to the xD. The other guys I was with noticed the same thing. Could just be us though.

Edited by Overclocker16

Why not a glock? :P I like them quite well. They feel good in my hand, and I've heard nothing but good things.

Feels...good? Thats like saying holding a 2x4 in your hands feels good. :P