The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I had an Invicta clone of that exact watch. Unless you looked closely you couldn't tell...till it quit running. :lol:

Still can't tell unless you look closely. :lol:

Precisely my argument. And it's the smallest crappiest dorm. It's two to a room, no kitchen, etc. I was looking at houses for students, shared with 3-4 other people. A nice place was like $350 a month. F*cking mandatory freshman living on campus bs... Next year I'll be off-campus, I'll have a garage for the Mustang, an actual kitchen so I can cook, etc. And to top it off, I'll finally be with my girlfriend again. :D

Here in melbourne that is pretty damn good I know people paying $400 a week for a single room student accommodation.

I had an Invicta clone of that exact watch. Unless you looked closely you couldn't tell...till it quit running. :lol:

I keep thinking of my local bus line when you say invicta :pfp:

Here in melbourne that is pretty damn good I know people paying $400 a week for a single room student accommodation.

This is just like the petrol price argument. Stuff has different value in different places. Also, that single room is probably a lot nicer than the shared room I'm getting.

Of the Submariner or the Speedmaster? :P Rolex, Omega, Patek Philippe, and a few other watchmaking companies established quite a number of designs that today's classic looking watches are all based upon. Invicta makes a pretty watch... just not a well made one :P I recommend brands like Casio, Citizen, and Seiko to all who are looking for a good timepiece for a fair price.

This is just like the petrol price argument. Stuff has different value in different places. Also, that single room is probably a lot nicer than the shared room I'm getting.

Where'd you end up committing to, FIU?

Edited by ekiM

Yup.

Explains the cost alright. :lol: My school was only $2500 a semester when I started going there, but it went up by 7-10% (depending on living on or off campus) the final two years.

Explains the cost alright. :lol: My school was only $2500 a semester when I started going there, but it went up by 7-10% (depending on living on or off campus) the final two years.

College is such a scam with how much it costs these days. /sigh

College is such a scam with how much it costs these days. /sigh

Oh yeah. My school is still increasing the cost by 7-10% every year, so luckily I graduated when I did. School presidents make six figures yet some students end up paying that much just to attend. :mfp:

Oh yeah. My school is still increasing the cost by 7-10% every year, so luckily I graduated when I did. School presidents make six figures yet some students end up paying that much just to attend. :mfp:

So true. picard1.png