I Tripped, I Stumbled, I Almost Caught Myself But I Lan

RCPW

Hi Everyone.

Man,... I can't tell you how long that I've been coming here reading the acticals on everything from Motherboards, Coolers, Processors, Hard Driver Coolers,... Pretty Much Everything.

So I figure that now is the time to stop fooling around and to sign up and hopefully really start learning whats happings in the outside world. Technology moves so quickly it's not even funny and if you try to spend the money to try and keep up with it you'd go broke,.. Or at least I would so thats why I'm hoping to learn a thing or two so that I can at least get what will suit me just fine and the only way thats going to happen is if i get it from here because trying to search thru 100's of pages on google just isnt cutting it for me anymore and i'm pretty fracking tired of it.

I wanted this to be my 1st post but i'm sorry,.. I'm in great need of help in trying to put myself together a couputer system so my 1st post was actually in the "System Build" Treads Section http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...howtopic=157654 so this is my 2nd Post.

But None The Less I still wanted to stop by and say Hi to Everyone.

So Hi Everyone,... dance014.gif

Edited by RCPW