P4 EE

asus

Is the P$ EE i mean P4 EE  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is the P$ EE i mean P4 EE

• $1000 for a cpu, i could build a better computer with AMD anyway?
    • Im rich, so i want the best?
    • Intel's poor excuse for keeping peoples eyes of AMD 64bit computing!!
    • What a waste!
    • A regular P4 3.2 Ghz is fine.

Wine, wine wine... its a poll, the reason of the poll, is to see what people think, this does not nessisarrly bash intel. I want to see, and im shure others, want to see, what everybody thinks about the price tag of the EE by intel, it seams pointless to me to spend over 1000 bucks on a CPU. GETTING PEOPLES OPINIONS, IS THAT NOT THE REASON OF THE POLL? or is it?

If you wanted ppls "REAL OPINIONS" why didn't you give "REAL OPTIONS" in the poll and not your "Biased options".......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to buy the best all the time now I could careless, I just buy what I think I need. The only time I will spend a fortune on a CPU is if I feel that its worth trying then I purchase it, my days of having the top all the time are over I rather have other things then just computers :)

What is the real point of buying a $1000 processor when computer technology continues to become more evolved and more capable of doing things, thus making making everything else obsolete. Buy a $1000 CPU now, and oh look, something better comes out 6 months later. Pointless and completely made for the bragging crowd. I can live with 2.2 GHz for now, don't need anything more.

no, even if i made $300k a year, i wouldn't by this crap, when i could get multiple 64-FX chips. Just because something is a lot of money, doesn't mean one should buy it if they're loaded simply to prove something?

It's like, my favorite car is the Dodge Viper....If i make 300k a year, the first expensive car i will buy is the Viper, which is less than 100k, even though I could afford a 300k car. IMO, Viper is the best, so why get something else? IMO, AMD is the best, so why would i spend $1k on an Intel cpu?

It's like, my favorite car is the Dodge Viper....If i make 300k a year, the first expensive car i will buy is the Viper, which is less than 100k, even though I could afford a 300k car. IMO, Viper is the best, so why get something else?

No way dood 911 Twin Turbo is the best for that price :ph34r:

think about this quote, and how it relates to amd guys bashing intel

"I thank god for idiots, they make me look all that much better"

but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that sees this as an anti intel thread. I might be an amd guy but I'm so tired of these threads.

actually no. find me some posts where an intel boy is flaming amd. now find me 10 with an amd boy flaming in intel boy.

something like a 1:50 ratio out there.

now can you see why it gets REAL old. especially when asus has started at least 3 threads bashing intel.

lol im tired of any bashing threads.....im a republican but it still upsets me when i hear a repuplican bash a democrat or visaversa.

Well yes u can say you are tired of the amd vs intel bashing as I am, for they are products made by companies..

however in regards to politics, bashing is always acceptable...

Politics IS about Bashing and Arguing...., for if you don't argue about anything in Politics, then you can't see both sides..

If you are referring to Bashing democrats "personally" I can understand, but bashing there ludicrous policies... no I don't see anything wrong with that...

but bashing there ludicrous policies... no I don't see anything wrong with that...

sorry ....thats what i meant.....my mind is messed up. i have the flu and i have bronchitis so im on all these medicines....im not right right now.

actually no. find me some posts where an intel boy is flaming amd. now find me 10 with an amd boy flaming in intel boy.

something like a 1:50 ratio out there.

now can you see why it gets REAL old. especially when asus has started at least 3 threads bashing intel.

well your stats ARE skewed by the fact that there are more AMD fans in OCC than Intel fans. So logically, there "should" be more intel bashing than amd bashing (if any at all)