Titan Quest

damian

my advice is to just go and play and not worry too much about having this or that specific/particular ;)

games are meant to be fun, and the bosses can be tough but they aren't really tough at all until you get into epic (or is it legendary? basically any difficulty other than the one you started at)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

games are meant to be fun, and the bosses can be tough but they aren't really tough at all until you get into epic (or is it legendary? basically any difficulty other than the one you started at)

Tough? I love the game, but found all the bosses excluding Typhon to be pretty easy. Do yourself a favor and download the 3x or Xmax mod. It adds an entirely new element to the game, monsters overflow the camps. This makes it much harder, but much more enjoyable, especially if you're using a character with alot of Aoe's. So you level faster, but you have to fight 3x the bosses.... 3 hades, 3 typhons, 3x gorgons(total of 9). I had even more fun with the game after i installed the mod. Give it a try.

Tough? I love the game, but found all the bosses excluding Typhon to be pretty easy. Do yourself a favor and download the 3x or Xmax mod. It adds an entirely new element to the game, monsters overflow the camps. This makes it much harder, but much more enjoyable, especially if you're using a character with alot of Aoe's. So you level faster, but you have to fight 3x the bosses.... 3 hades, 3 typhons, 3x gorgons(total of 9). I had even more fun with the game after i installed the mod. Give it a try.

I just got passed the Minotaur and the Telkine. While I was down in the labyrinth I found 3 green items. I wasn't finding many good items until that point. Once I got those going I started kicking but.

I just got passed the Minotaur and the Telkine. While I was down in the labyrinth I found 3 green items. I wasn't finding many good items until that point. Once I got those going I started kicking but.

As in any Action-RPG, your items make a huge difference.

They added an account-vault in Immortal Throne, right? I used to use a program called (IIRC) TQVault to collect uniques :)