Terminator Salvation

sdy284

looks a lot more promising than what T3 was...

I can see how Christian Bale could be an ace lead role, and well cast as playing John

Hope it's like 110 minutes of pure awesome :lol:

Looks pretty sweet! And I agree, I think Bale will be good.

PS. Has anyone watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the FOX television series)? It's pretty good...and Summer Glau makes one hawt Terminator.

Gotta echo everyone else on glad to hear Bayle will be a part of it. I really can't picture another actor as a grown up John Conner. They would have to come up with a completely new face if it wasn't him. Will good for him too so he doesn't get locked into people thinking he is 'only' Batman.

Looks pretty sweet! And I agree, I think Bale will be good.

PS. Has anyone watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the FOX television series)? It's pretty good...and Summer Glau makes one hawt Terminator.

Actually yah, and actually I agree. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so fricken tired of Reality TV, Doctor Shows and Police Shows; but the show was much better than I thought it would be. Then again I thought it would be supremely cheezy just trying to capitalize in on the name. Also agree on the chick terminator ...hotness. Though with the latest batch of commercials... :unsure:

Will good for him too so he doesn't get locked into people thinking he is 'only' Batman.

Batman? I didn't even think of Batman lol... I remember him mostly for Equilibrium and American Psycho

i try to etch out the American Psycho images

i tend to think of him more for Equalibrium, but I know not many have seen that movie and many are just starting to learn about him - Batman Begins was probably his biggest role

Awesome!

looks a lot more promising than what T3 was...
AGREED
Well, they can't do any worse than T3, so hopefully this'll work.
I didn't mind T3 that much, it was nowhere ear as good as the other ones but it was tolerable...

Has anyone watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the FOX television series)?
I thought it was pretty darn good, it had a few missteps here and there but it was (is?) an awesome series none the less...
Summer Glau makes one hawt Terminator.
AGREED

I heart.gif Summer

Then again I thought it would be supremely cheezy just trying to capitalize in on the name.
I thought that too but I had to give t a look when I saw that Summer was in it..