My GF cheated one me.......

schoolslave

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tho he rambled on toward the end, Angry put it best. Even tho according to his post I'm a sociopath ...hell, I don't even remember the name of the first girl I kissed/f*kd. I remember those times and that first time feeling, good times ...but fck if I can't remember her name. Damn you angry, this is gonna rack my brain. Perhaps I killed too many braincells. :(

Anyhow back to you, schoolslave, I'm no expert on chicks ...any guy who claims they are is ...well, lying. But the reason girls don't tell you ahead of time they are going to cheat on you even though they plan it well in advance is they don't like confrontation. And you know, no matter how much you try to reassure them you won't get upset and you just want to be kept in the loop they WILL keep you in the dark. We are logical, they are emotional. We want things to make sense. They want to avoid trouble.

No, it doesn't excuse her as there are many mature ones out there who will give you this respect and the funny thing is its probably going to come from the women you'd never guess would give you this. And if you're shithead like me, you learn how cool they are after you treated them like dirt. I guess my point in this is, neither side is innocent. You'll be the one getting screwd at some point and other times you may be the bad one.

Just make sure you try not to do anything that has any negative effects for you or the other side long term. Guys are guys, if they have chance they will try to get some action. And more times than not, they don't even know you exist (maybe not in this case ...this is more for future ref). For some dumb reason, even though we get mad at our ex its easier to want to take action against the other guy ...don't. When you were on break, you were trying to chat up other girls ...think about it. ;)

You'll find someone else you can share your thoughts with you won't trust anyone else with. She won't be last, trust us.

Rob on my myspace? HA! lol.

I'm already pretty much over her.

The ironic thing is her parents were always overly protective of her when I would come over and her dad would always be with us.lol.

But they let her go to a 20 year old's house without an argument....wtf. That family needs to sort their priorities.lol, glad that chapter's over.

Chris

"We were on a break..."

Not trying to make fun, just the first thing that popped into my mind, but yeah I am with doc on this one; a break is a break that counts for both of you, seems like good riddance to me.

Not trying to make fun, just the first thing that popped into my mind, but yeah I am with doc on this one; a break is a break that counts for both of you, seems like good riddance to me.

Yeppers.

And I have my own ideas as to what should be done. None of them are appropriate for this forum. Nor any other forum, for that matter. :tooth:

You live, you learn. You'll come to understanding about such things through experience more than anyone can ever tell you about them.

Forget the relationship and move on. If you manage to forgive her once and it happens again, you'll feel like a sack of worthless poo. That's when it will really sting.

Im old, yer young. Angry is mostly right. Good Advice. The others too.

Were I in your shoes, hard as it may be for you, I would move on. She will then realize she cant just play busy bee, hopping from flower to colorful flower without consequences. Stay open to relationships man, they are worth it no matter what you think or anyone says. Next time, you will be wiser and stronger. Good Luck.

Win the Lottery.

That sluutwhoer will come crawling back begging for another chance.

She wasn't good enough for you anyway.

Can she overclock?

NO

Does she know anything about RAM?

NO

Does she understand that a New PSU is a LOT more important than some stupid Valentine's Day dinner?

NO

Probably wouldn't even plug in all four Power connectors on the Ultra-D.

She'd have to have it HER way.

And RAID?

hahahahahahahaha

She thinks it's an insect repellent.

It's better this way my man.

Get started on a case mod with a gallon of Mountain Dew.

Live a little now that the baggage is gone.

Show her how guys at the "street" deal with pain and sorrow.

All Hail the new schoolslave!

FREE and single and on the prowl.

Win the Lottery.

That sluutwhoer will come crawling back begging for another chance.

She wasn't good enough for you anyway.

Can she overclock?

NO

Does she know anything about RAM?

NO

Does she understand that a New PSU is a LOT more important than some stupid Valentine's Day dinner?

NO

Probably wouldn't even plug in all four Power connectors on the Ultra-D.

She'd have to have it HER way.

And RAID?

hahahahahahahaha

She thinks it's an insect repellent.

It's better this way my man.

Get started on a case mod with a gallon of Mountain Dew.

Live a little now that the baggage is gone.

Show her how guys at the "street" deal with pain and sorrow.

All Hail the new schoolslave!

FREE and single and on the prowl.

amen!