Not in My Marines.

Mavrick813

The pup isn't dead, you can tell by its hind legs being held near its stomach. If it was dead they would just hang down. Yeah Momo, better morons like that don't procreate. Even if he is as fertile as he could be, can you see any chick getting with a guy that throws a puppy off a cliff?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol very true, he'd be very lucky to get a job flipping burgers.

Apparently this isn't the first case of this, reading quite a few bloggs and linkage, there have been soldiers shooting up livestock too. One even showed a soldier in Iraq yelling "Pull" and then killing a dog fifty feet away in front of its owner who could do nothing. the video was gone, so that I can't deny or confirm.

They take most of these guys straight from high school with no experience of life and we end up with immature soldiers who think . like this is fun. You know that this video is going to be shown in terrorist training camps depicting the US Marine as a cold heartless killer and infidel with no respect for any life.

Its hardly wining the hearts and minds. its just ammo for the extremists.

...can you see any chick getting with a guy that throws a puppy off a cliff?

You apparently don't realize just how incredibly dumb (some) women are when it comes to telling a complete douche from a decent human being.

But as long as they keep making videos of their douchedom you might be onto something.

I want to look at the video but I just can't bring myself to do it, and real or not it just shouldn't be done.

Same here. I had my day ruined when some jerk played the audio of it over LIVE radio. What a great idea that was.

The video has since been removed from youtube.

Don't think that this is fuel for extremist fire. Just because we feel a certain way about the way a puppy is treated doesn't mean Iraqi's feel the same.

The point of this story is not that Iraqi's are going to hate us for this, because they won't. Talk about desensitization, people in the middle-east use animals as tools, hardly as pets. Inhumane treatment of animals is not only common, it's often necessary.

Basically this boils down to Americans being disgraced by an American. Or maybe westerners being disgraced by an American.

Also, please please please don't pull the "oh, but he's seen so much death, he's desensitized." That's like saying it's ok for someone to molest a child because they were molested when they were a kid. Doesn't work, stop rationalizing an irrational action.

Also, please please please don't pull the "oh, but he's seen so much death, he's desensitized." That's like saying it's ok for someone to molest a child because they were molested when they were a kid. Doesn't work, stop rationalizing an irrational action.

It's not an excuse or rationalization. The fact is these things happen regularly.

There was a animal rights video (theres a bunch) on youtube, its just crazy. It was way over the top.

Boiling cats alive and beating rabbits, a bunch of slow deaths. And slaughter house videos... oh gosh.