Radeon Cooling

Any ideas on a fan/something else to get a Radeon 32 SDRAM cool? It came with a liltte POS fan that doesn't even work anymore. I have plenty of room around it to put something else in, so any ideas are good, if they will work... :D

thermaltake stuff rocks,if you want to be creative ,check out hitechmods.com,vga cardcooler mod.i made one for my son's computer that is brutally ugly compared to the one shown on the site ,but i went a step further by using a 80mm thermaltake smartfan as opposed to the 60mm fan robert from hitechmods used.i plan to make another one to cool my radeon all in wonder 32 meg when i find the time.man does that fan blow!!!!! :P

Doesn't that look good? I like the spray paint and everything too.

Only thing is, my card is a PCI, so I'm going to move closet to the ISA slots and make the fan into the ISA slot...how does that sound in this case?

When I finally chose http://www.hitechmods.com/mods/htm_vga_coo...ga_cooler.shtml as my design to make, I needed the parts (and a ride to Radioshack). I got both of them today, and had the 60 x 10 mm fan lying around and bulit the thing! :lol: Now, since I have a cheap case and no money, I am going to find a thermomater (spelling) some where in my house and take readings before and after...i'll post again....

Okay, I finally got the my personal tests done. I think it'll be a more stable runnning at higher speeds now, which it needs cuz I do push it! :D

It lowered the load temp by around 10 degrees! The unload temp was only down 7-8 degress. At higher loads, the onboard fan kicks (but it blows, in the bad way) in too.

I really suggest anyone with a way of cooling a vid. card and who wants to do it cheaply, JUST TRY THIS. It works great and only cost me 3 bucks for the prefboard, but a fan would add a couple bucks.