$200 cash prize logo contest!

Angry_Games

Wow I can't believe that someone actually understood what the hell I was rambling about.

Looks good momoceio, Can you add a comet trail to the right side of the BreakAway Training? I think it would look better with the comet trail matching the pucks comet trail.

Thanks!!

Tmod

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me you are spot on, Thanks for sticking with me on this and good luck in the contest.

Now let's wait for David to come online and tell us what he thinks, He is paying the money after all.

Tmod

breaktz3.jpg

first stab :)

Hey this one is looking pretty good, is there any way we can do this and make the text stand out a little more. need more movement on the hockey stick, colors are good.leave the text out of the movement on the stick though.puck is good.

Any updates would be great. cheers, Dave

Hey this one is looking pretty good, is there any way we can do this and make the text stand out a little more. need more movement on the hockey stick, colors are good.leave the text out of the movement on the stick though.puck is good.

Any updates would be great. cheers, Dave

Ill see what time I have tomorrow and the day after.

S1ick

EDIT: OMG KC this is insanely awesome, Where bouts u lean ur skills from.

EDIT:

break1sw7.th.jpg

break2gr6.th.jpg

break3sn4.th.jpg

break11vu2.th.jpg

break12uc2.th.jpg

breaktz3.jpg

first stab :)

still really like the first draft. Can we keep the size of the Breakaway training as originally done, but maybe fade out the stick and puck a bit? If anything can you try to do less "wave" on the word away?

I feel by making the words bigger it is too distracting.

Look forward to seeing the next draft.

Thanks, Dave