$200 cash prize logo contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Momoceio. S1ick keep everything the same as you had it but make the breakaway training more visible and keep the colors how you originally had it but instead of taking away from both the stick and Breakaway training just try it with the stick.

If anyone else has there version or knows of what im talking about please post it. Thanks

EDIT: OMG KC this is insanely awesome, Where bouts u lean ur skills from.

Used to be my job, the 3D stuff I do just for fun.

Also I wanted to add that this contest will go on forever, BT should pick a particular artists style and work out the tweaks.

It is never a good deal for the artist that has to come up with an idea from some very vague idea of what the customer wants, sometimes you peg it but most of the time they take your ideas somewhere else and pay more than what they offered you. (may not be the case here but it has happened to me more times than I care to count)

Now I always charge for my time not the design of which I retain the rights too.

I Just wanted to say thank you all who has submitted the logos that you came up with' date=' They were all pretty good. I do want to give KC an honorable mention has he did a good job but like you said i do believe it would be hard to print on T-shirts.

So the winner is..........................................................

[b']s1ick [/b]with his hockey stic with puck.

Slick we are going to have just make a few adjustments to the original logo you did, so I would like to work with you one on one for that.

Thank you all again for submitting. I Wish you all the best in 2008!

breaktz3.jpg

first stab :)

I Just wanted to say thank you all who has submitted the logos that you came up with, They were all pretty good. I do want to give KC an honorable mention has he did a great job but like you said i do believe it would be hard to print on T-shirts.

And the winner is..........................................................

s1ick with his hockey stic with puck.

Slick we are going to have just make a few adjustments to the original logo you did, so I would like to work with you one on one for that.

Thank you all again for submitting. I want to wish you all the best in 2008!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SuppA-SnipA

hey guys, i gota friend, he's really good with web ., his account will be NsaneNoob, ill link him to this thread :)

I Just wanted to say thank you all who has submitted the logos that you came up with, They were all pretty good. I do want to give KC an honorable mention has he did a great job but like you said i do believe it would be hard to print on T-shirts.

And the winner is..........................................................

s1ick with his hockey stic with puck.

Thank you all again for submitting. I want to wish you all the best in 2008!

FYI sup ;)