Week #10 news, notes, crap, suggestions or smack attack

Cadavermaker

Alright! little past the half way mark so Who's it gonna be in this league? Not Me but I could put a damper in your shorts (be nice). So let's here your smack attack, suggestions or beef.

The only smack I can give is by chewing some bubble gum.

Suggestions=give me all your good players.

Beef=If you have a team, try to play your players. Even if you think your going to loose.

All the rest is news, notes and crap. I have a lot of that!

McLovin Heres my suggestion, Keep it the way you have it dude! Doesn't matter what you do, I'll still loose.

(shush everybody it's reverse psychology).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestions = ESPN should shoot whatever moron is doing their autodraft system.

Beefs = see point above.

I disagree, it seems to work fairly well with one exception - it should take a QB in the first 5 rounds. Meaning that while a better player may be available by the order they have, a QB should be taken regardless. Or at the very least you should be able to specify exactly what needs to be taken by a set round, or in a set order. For instance, take a top runningback first, then a QB, then a receiver, whatever the top one available is at the time of the pick. It would make certain that you aren't completely shafted at all levels. Seems like a lot of teams got stacked in one area but are weak at others.

Suggestions: Basically what I said above.

Beefs: Putting backs at the top of the list seemed stupid at the time, and still seems stupid now. There are more than a few good quarterbacks and receivers scoring as well as the backs are.

Beef #2: We need more participation and involvement in the waiver wire, so as to put everybody on the same page and make it more fun.

Me! Another sucky week. Projected 80 and most likely will not even hit the halfway mark. Good thing I have only lost one game in the yahoo league. I still like how the Espn fantasy is compared to yahoo. Again I made the wrong decision on not putting in Ryan Grant.

Me! Another sucky week. Projected 80 and most likely will not even hit the halfway mark. Good thing I have only lost one game in the yahoo league. I still like how the Espn fantasy is compared to yahoo. Again I made the wrong decision on not putting in Ryan Grant.

Hey, at least you don't have four studs out for the game. I might have made a game out of it if Johnson, Clark, and Branch played. Not to mention Peterson getting hurt halfway through.

What's more is I just plain hate the Cowboys. I could take losing if they had lost today. God I hate them.

sorry I been doing other things lately everyone.

however I'm happy to report I already have 128 points and still one dude left to go. I happened to walk into the room just as Westbrook caught that pass and ran like 50 yards haha.

This is my one good week I'm afraid =(

iopsnhgbjkasdf

the words I want to say, I can't on this forum.

God damn everyone.

Lol, I hear that.

Though if Peyton keeps playing the way he is then he might bring NJ down enough that I can overtake him.

Extremely unlikely as that is, it's the only hope I've got.

Lol, I hear that.

Though if Peyton keeps playing the way he is then he might bring NJ down enough that I can overtake him.

Extremely unlikely as that is, it's the only hope I've got.

Yep it was close, when I was watching I thought for a minute that the colts traded peyton for eli because he was throwing picks like it was going out of style, looks like streak continues 5 in a row yeah baby!