Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

ArchVile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wait for the newest games using Unreal3 engine as it supports vehicles etc.

One of these days in the future we'll be able to REALLY play a game like that one in the movie War Games (Global Thermonuclear War), and it will truly be global (MMOG type numbers...sorta like that old Sony MMOG Planetfall or Planetside or whatever but one that people actually play haha)

Man A_G, that sort of a game would be a killer! Would you imagine a game like that forming alliances with nations and having spys in the Americas and the Soviets, not to mention the Chinese. How about the middle east nations, I think that will be the ultimate nuclear simulation.

ah posted to slow, thanks HnR. Well then that is something that BF2 still holds over it then.

Yeah you are right! This is how I feel about it but still love the game play and the way the ranking set up works. I also love that you can make you own profile with the weapons and the perks you already unlocked etc. :)

Do you remember, oh maybe a decade ago when the VR tech came out? There was also a console which I cant remember that did live video on games? Unfortunately those did not catch on. But I think with our current state of technological capabilities with games, if they ever tried it again, I think they will be able to sell them.

it was a nintendo virtual boy or something lame haha

CoD4 = I've just thought of what I feel like it is:

1. This is how Rainbow Six games SHOULD be. I'm an AVID Tom Clancy reader, read all the Jack Ryan novels but not many of the Rainbow Six ones, but when I played CoD4, the whole time during loading screens etc I'm thinking "THIS IS RAINBOW SIX VIA TOM CLANCY'S WRITING STYLE!" for the fact of all the intel, info, etc that is in the novels. This game feels more like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six than the real RS!

2. Bourne (insert movie here). This game also feels a little like the Bourne movies, except those are about one dude, this is about squads and military. But the production of the single player game really gets me into thinking almost I'm playing a part in a movie (the previous CoD games did a little as well, but not like this one).

I really REALLY REALLY loved the opening where you are el presidente of Saudi Arabia or whatever country it is. Brutal but incredibly effective and hooking you into the premise of the game. Shocking and brutal, but incredible.

it was a nintendo virtual boy or something lame haha

CoD4 = I've just thought of what I feel like it is:

1. This is how Rainbow Six games SHOULD be. I'm an AVID Tom Clancy reader, read all the Jack Ryan novels but not many of the Rainbow Six ones, but when I played CoD4, the whole time during loading screens etc I'm thinking "THIS IS RAINBOW SIX VIA TOM CLANCY'S WRITING STYLE!" for the fact of all the intel, info, etc that is in the novels. This game feels more like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six than the real RS!

2. Bourne (insert movie here). This game also feels a little like the Bourne movies, except those are about one dude, this is about squads and military. But the production of the single player game really gets me into thinking almost I'm playing a part in a movie (the previous CoD games did a little as well, but not like this one).

I really REALLY REALLY loved the opening where you are el presidente of Saudi Arabia or whatever country it is. Brutal but incredibly effective and hooking you into the premise of the game. Shocking and brutal, but incredible.

Looks like Angry got him self a a game he loves! FPS and Angry? Sweet! Time for some DIY online gaming time! Let me know when! He HE

CoD4 reminded me a lot of Black Hawk Down (movie)

Especially the part where the heli crashes and the pilot says :"We got a Cobra down. Repeat, Cobra down."

Whereas in the movie they just say "Black Hawk down."

And then the part with the injured pilot killing enemies with an mp5....just like the movie.

I just bought this game today and wow let me say.......WOW.This is one of the best FPS shooters to date.This beats Halo3 in my mind by a kajillion. The multiplayer is really intense.I say drop all the games your playing now and try this one.You will really love it!!!!!!!