What games have kept your interest?

taowulf

I know the muti-gaming thing, too many games not enough time. I'm dipping into Medieval 2, POP Warrior within, NWN2, Torment, SM Railroads. Probably add Halo 2 to that soon but I think it might disappoint me...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the muti-gaming thing, too many games not enough time. I'm dipping into Medieval 2, POP Warrior within, NWN2, Torment, SM Railroads. Probably add Halo 2 to that soon but I think it might disappoint me...

I can recommend the Kingdom's Expansion for Medieval II...the new campaigns are fun...and much better than the Barbarians expansion for R:TW.

Expansions that I play are usually few and far between. By the time I'm done with Medieval the latest TW game will be out. I bought Rome TW and only managed to complete the training section.

I should probably cut my games purchases down and finally realise I'm not single or 16 with no job or other responsibilities.

Oh and I like to read books on top of all that too.

Guest element
Expansions that I play are usually few and far between. By the time I'm done with Medieval the latest TW game will be out. I bought Rome TW and only managed to complete the training section.

I should probably cut my games purchases down and finally realise I'm not single or 16 with no job or other responsibilities.

Oh and I like to read books on top of all that too.

DOW+ expansions = fantastic value. Still trying to beat Hard AI in a group at lan.

It also has a nice risk element to it with the Dark Crusade Upgrade. At the last lan that is the only game we played. :angel: