'uber' Team Occ Takes 42nd Position

tazwegion

Taz, I don't know if that obligatory "uber" was directed at my comment on odler people using words like that. Oh well, once again congrats to all and pretty soon out plan to conquer the world will be complete.

Taz, I don't know if that obligatory "uber" was directed at my comment on odler people using words like that. Oh well, once again congrats to all and pretty soon out plan to conquer the world will be complete.

Odler? I was once a toddler... then I grew up, so now I must be an 'Odler' person :P

No actually I wasn't aware of any age-biased comment you had made regarding word usage and GenerationX... I'll have to go look for it :)

You could post a link to it if you like... to save my feeble fingers the work :P

here it is, no offense meant what so ever. I am just glad your "feeble fingers" don't have to do much work to fold. :P

QUOTE (pdbuzz @ Dec 3 2003, 10:45 PM)

Steady lads! You're not old until you're old enough to be a father to some of these members!

That in itself is a little creepy.

It doesn't seem strange with the mix of ages, but a 40 year old using words like pwns and l33t has the possibilty of wierding me out.

Gee thanks Dignan I'm not 40 yet... and I don't even know what 'pwns' or' l33t' mean... so I wouldn't attempt to use them (and weird you out :P)

'Uber' means all things good, cool, radical, bodacious & excellent... plus I like the way it sounds. :)

Additionally, my 'feeble fingers' don't have to fold, my 'feeble computers' do :P

I like your new 'sig'... how many WU's did you 'eat' for breakfast today?

I like your new 'sig'... how many WU's did you 'eat' for breakfast today?

I am at about 1100 points a week right now and I only plan to move up form there. It's really not that much but someone is now paying the extra for each computer for the power bill. :angry: Today is a lapse in production and I will only get 2 WU done today, but all the others will finish early tommrow. Meh so I guess there wasn't any WU's for breakfast this morning.