This Sucks...

d3bruts1d

geez thats horrible... a few days ago in the paper there was a story about a man that shot a possum with a bow and arrow 3 times... it was still alive and walking. so the man told hi son to go and beat it to death, and now hes in some serious trouble!

cat i feel bad about... possum... that's a kinda different story... Possums eat chickens and other foul, so having to kill one of them isn't that bad. Those things are hard as heck to kill too... Believe me... I know... (after you've been bit by one of those things while fishing, you'd feel the same way).

People are ignorant! Burning kittens, what the heck?

The word PATHETIC is to good for those people. They're probably sooooooo weak they can't kick ANYTHING elses ., so they go after kittens......KITTENS! Yeah, your a big man now, you can cook some kittens alive. I say we put their asses in a cage with 4-5 hungry lions, and let them try to cook those "kittens". Either that, or like Bosco said, cook them and see how they like it.

That story really did get me P.O'd. I hate hearing storys of animal cruelty just as bad as I hate hearding storys about rape. Its sickening to think there are people that can actually go through w/ those acts.

And as far as the possum storys, thats sad to. Beating up a possum? What the heck are you trying to prove!!! You prove nothing except the fact that your a punk, I hope those bastards get what they deserve too.

And you got bit by a possum while fishing? I bet YOU went up to the possum, I doubt the possum came darting out of the bushes in a rage with nothing on its mind except for biting your . :)

ok, it wasn't a possum, it was a raccon. and no, raccon's crawl under the peir where we went fishing. They like to steal the fish ppl catch and stuff so... That cat story made me sick. Raccons eat my chickens, geese, and other foul so i could never like them...