Enemy Territory: Quake Wars demo is out!

Angry_Games

bleh...I'm tired of the same tired gameplay that everyone hashes and rehashes

squad combat was fun when BF1942 came out, but everyone re-hashes it repeatedly but in different universes now.

I'm leaning a LOT towards STALKER just because it's so different, and I really love Rainbow Six: Vegas because its a squad combat game that adds that ability to hide behind something and shoot blindly around corners...sure it's missing vehicles and airstrikes and all that, but there's something about the way that it plays that really just grabs me.

I grew tired of the Quake universe after Quake2. I'm definitely looking forward to Soldier of Fortune3 for the moment though!

anyway, games that one may not like are games that others are addicted to! If I can get you in to play the games you like and I don't like them, more power to us!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bf1942 was the first pc game i ever played. I liked it alot. and worked my way up to BF2 I like it cause i can fly. Im not into that spacie .. I like far cry and fear And tiqenQuest i like gonna have to give STALKER at try if i could ever get it downloaded. this Enemy Territory gonna take me some time to get it figured out lol im not to fast with eye and hand thinking. I need one of them keyboards like in the review that way cool. speaking of keyboards should i have my keyboard in usb2 port or my mouse ?

Are they faster or somthing ? or are all your keyboards out dated lol

hhaahahahaha

I am still using a Compaq keyboard that I've toted around with me for over 7 years. I love it. It's so old that the keys have almost all had the printing rubbed off, and the keys are starting to squeak really bad every single keystroke.

I've kept this keyboard (religiously cleaning it out of crumbs, dust, hair, whatever crap falls into it every 3-6 months months) in mint condition but it's finally time to go.

I've got a USB keyboard around here somewhere but I never cared about usb vs ps/2, I only care about comfort. No keyboard on the planet feels as good and as comfortable as my Compaq/HP keyboards. I've probably tried 50 different keyboards in the last 5 years too.

lol i have one of them too but since i finally got the all black theme going this usb is black lol. but was just thinking it might do better in the usb2 port witch i have no idea witch port that is lol gotta look it up. no crumbs, dust, hair, whatever crap in or around my keyboard thank you. I dont even set down in front of it without washing my hand as i hate a sticky keyboard

i played it once and it was almost exactly like America's Army crossed heavily with Battlefield2 but using a pure Quake theme.

not my cup of tea.

now if it had co-op like RS Vegas...that might be cool (we used to love Desert Combat for co-op vs bots!)

RS vegas is one I missed out on but always wanted to get, I will have to pick that up asap..

regards

Raja

ya you can even play co-op terrorist hunt with us via Hamachi ;)

HitAndRun been buggin for a couple weeks for me to get moved and get playing lol.

ya you can even play co-op terrorist hunt with us via Hamachi ;)

HitAndRun been buggin for a couple weeks for me to get moved and get playing lol.

Yeah got to install it first again but I'm still in for the game! He He! Didn't touch any gaming for the last 3 weeks. Almost feel guilty having that rig sitting there without use. I'm going to cry! Stop! He He! :)