Enemy Territory: Quake Wars demo is out!

Angry_Games

well, I guess I got to give it to you. Darkorb sent me pm 6 minutes later than you did lol.

Sorry orby =(

I wish I had more keys. Don't worry though, there will always be more down the road and I barely have time to play retail games let alone be testing beta junk.

ps orby: QW = BF2 but in the Quake universe as far as I can tell.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i no, thanks anyway

bf2 is good but pisses me off, i really like shooting someone in the back with 15 bullets, only for him to turn around and pistol me in the leg and kill me. i really like that part of the game :D

haha i no, thanks anyway

bf2 is good but pisses me off, i really like shooting someone in the back with 15 bullets, only for him to turn around and pistol me in the leg and kill me. i really like that part of the game :D

Sorry buddy! I just got lucky and posted first! :angel:

Hey, I have a question... I got a beta key from someone.... but if I try to signup a new account with that key will it not tell me it's already been used? Do I actually need the whole login account?

NVM, I just tried and DOES say the maximum number of accounts for that license key has been exceeded... So if you're gonna give up a beta key, you gota give up the account info as well... unless there's some way to delete your ET:QW account and start a new one...

Hey, I have a question... I got a beta key from someone.... but if I try to signup a new account with that key will it not tell me it's already been used? Do I actually need the whole login account?

NVM, I just tried and DOES say the maximum number of accounts for that license key has been exceeded... So if you're gonna give up a beta key, you gota give up the account info as well... unless there's some way to delete your ET:QW account and start a new one...

as i posted (maybe in another thread I guess not this one) Wednesday is account wipe day, so after wednesday the keys will be able to create a new account.

oook...I have one key for beta2, and I've checked to make sure anyone can download the client.

First one to post IN THIS THREAD asking for it, will receive it.

http://www.fileplanet.com/178252/170000/fi...s-Client-Beta-2

is the link to the beta2. Probably not a good idea to download it until you know you are getting the key from me lol.

I got beta 2 from a torrent site (searched on torrentscan.com and it came up) then a small update to 2.2.1 or something like that downloaded when I ran the install.

I can't believe you guys don't like this game...? I like it better than BF2142... which I might sell because the game didn't really grab me, so I don't even play it... ETQW did though, right away... it's just missing some NIN background music ;)