Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars demo is out!

I don’t think there is a time known! I was looking the last two days and on Thursday they released it around 10AM and yesterday it was still closed at noon. Didn’t check after noon! I'll camp the PC tomorrow I guess! ;-)

Guest Gir

im still camping and dont see it yet, ill post when i do though

Guest Gir

other than the fact there site died from 1:58 to 2:06 i dont see any changes

EDIT: open now

edit: Server Error

ACK! There's been some sort of error with the contest or poll that you tried to submit.

An admin has been notified and someone will be looking into this shortly.

edit: i got the key but it still wont let me download the client without being a subscriber

edit: finally goes to allow me to d/l it and all servers full with 30min wait, homepully it'll start b4 i have to leave or otherwise it'll be another day before i can try again

Yeah I'm not a big fan. Don't get me wrong the game appears to be a great one. I have just never been a UT fan. Too twitch for me. I'm a big time BF player, and CS isn't bad, but this game is a little too far from realism for my taste. I was playing a little today and it just doesn't suck me in like other games with a little more strategy do. It just doesn't inspire or spur any kind of teamwork or comradery, which IMO is required for MMO's like this one. Sure the old UT's are great and the stuff of legends, but you need to tweak the genre a little to make a game like this work. Like the battlefield series, or World in Conflict. Now WIC, that game is unbelievable!!! You have to work together to win, and the game facilitates teamwork nicely. I just expected a little more polish for a game of this magnitude. Still needs a lot of work IMO. As mentioned before the vehicles are horrible to control, and the overall UI just feels rather numb.

Just my 2 cents

Got the key bur wasn't able to download! Dumbass fileplanet servers! Got to get the copy from somewhere else! :confused:

Wednesday will be account wipe day. I have played this game a total of once, so I consider it a wasted beta key.

Whoever wants to continue playing in beta with my key, let me know. I will be able to give it to you as of Wednesday when they wipe all the accounts and start over for Beta2.

Wednesday will be account wipe day. I have played this game a total of once, so I consider it a wasted beta key.

Whoever wants to continue playing in beta with my key, let me know. I will be able to give it to you as of Wednesday when they wipe all the accounts and start over for Beta2.

I take it Angry! I got a buddy who didn't get a key and would love to play the game! We are big fans of this game and he always has to suffer when we play! It will be a surprise for him! He he! Thanks!