NF4 SLI-DR Expert memory doubt

hi there

i have an LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert, my question is, the memory banks yellow and orange have any difference ? i have 2 dimms with 1gb each and i thiking to buy another 2 dimms with the same brand/reference/rev can i OC the 4 dimms ? im asking this because i read somewhere that just the yellow banks can be OC..

Actually if you are just using two sticks it is recommended that you use the orange slots for stability and overclocking. I know theres alot of guys who run 4 dimms, but I'm not sure how it affects overclocking.

xp is gonna only recognize/acknowledge about 3.2 gig of the 4 gig anyway....and as others have mentioned, it will affect your clockage, if that is what you are planning..

in fact, you may find out that it won't workie right.....

laterz

Remember that the more things you add to an equation - the more things that can go wrong. You could have 4 sticks of memory, with one being a turd...and that turd will hold back your OC. Everything else that's been said applies as well - especially the part about only 3.2 gigs being recognized. A pair of 2 gig sticks is the way to go for your platform and gaming needs.

ok i have the same mobo as the op.... and recently bought another 2gb of g.skill pc4000 for a total of 4gb.

My problem is when i put them in my pc wont boot up, i changed the settings in the bios to 2T, now it boots up but freezes on startup..

Can someone pls help me.. what other settings can i change in bios to get windows to boot. Thanks in advance.