Good news for ExRoadie

red930

After all, there's plenty of other useless government agencies we could save money by cutting funds from, like the DEA and ATF. (That wasn't a political comment by the way, but a joking reference to my sophomoric desire to get high and go shoot something. :D)

Oh my lord, I can't stop laughing.

Rock on ExRoadie, sounds like you have a killer gig.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it's a running joke between me and Mike (ExRoadie) about the moon landings being fake, but more importantly you guys should focus on his achievement and congratulate him instead of firing up about how wasteful NASA is and whether the moon landings were indeed faked...or not.

How come most UFO sightings include the Red and Green navigation lights that are used on all aircraft and ships?

Is it some kind of Intergalactic regulation that Aliens must follow?

I'm off to Gulf Breeze, Florida for some anti-gravity research!

http://www.ufocasebook.com/gulfbreeze.html

Didn't we just discuss this last week? LOL :D As far as heading to Gulf Breeze, FL might be more fun to go sit on the banks of the Pascagoula River and wait for an abduction followed by a proper "probe" experience. :sweat:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case97.htm

Congratulate him for the opportunity of more work, that's one thing that's deserved. His putting up with my all hour phone calls when I break stuff or when I get in over my head, for that he deserves a serious toast:beer. Not to mention when I visit him and snoop around for hopeful "hand me downs" of his PC parts.

Wow wil, that was a bit harsh, the guy got some great news...

Congrats exroadie, how far did you overclock that IBM? lol...

he he yeah i knew it looked funny I forgot the ? mark lol

How come most UFO sightings include the Red and Green navigation lights that are used on all aircraft and ships?

Is it some kind of Intergalactic regulation that Aliens must follow?

I noticed, during my last abduction, several yellow lights. Apparently independent thinkers are among them or they are becoming more cautious.

Interesting projects Roadie ... and he can cook, too. Good to see you have found ways to belly up to the public trough:):) :)

So it is true then, that you were part of the fake lunar landing project? (for those of you with no sense of humor)

gets some of that government money. wile the pore and homeless, handy caped and medical needs don't get .. Time to take care of were your at before worrying about were your going

el oh el zee.

Congrats on the good news. :)

Congrats Ex and keep up the good work. :)

This would seem to prove the existence of a United Federation of Planets then. I wonder if they have hot women. :D

Didn't you ever see Total Recall? They have 3 breasts, WOO-HOO!

Grats ExRoadie!

If I could see myself in that part of the states I might apply for that - sounds fun as hell.

It should be noted that REAL aliens use an other worldly colored ambient light. Since we lowly humans haven't invented this color yet I cannot describe it to you. But thats neither here nor there, all that matters is - 3 breasts > 2!!!