Show your allegiance

suedenim

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• I'm a good guy and hate the stuff!
    • I like it (nuff said)

When i was a "nippa" my mum used to try to get me to eat this stuff. "It's good for you, you know", yes right but tastes like .. But, and there's always a "but", put a teaspoon of it in gravy with some worscestershire sauce and it's the "doggy's Dangly's". So it does have it's uses, but eat it on it's own!!!!!! you've got to be mad :eek:

i tried it when i was in australia a couple of years ago. it looks like axle grease, and smells about as bad too. but, i didnt think it was that terrible tasting. its definitely an acquired taste, like coffee. however, after driving past the big vegimite factory in melbourne, i about passed out from the smell, lol. i cant imagine how terrible it would be to work there...

The stuff is disgusting... I remember the first time a friend offered me a Marmite sandwich... I humbly accepted then proceeded to spit the first bite almost straight in his face...

Anyone remember the adverts of people throwing it away or gagging when they ate it... and a dude refusing to kiss his GF after she ate it? They were the best commercials ever...

You've got to be kidding me………:eek:

But I guess it bets eating brain.

Men At Work sang about it

Buying bread from a man in brussels

He was six foot four and full of muscles

I said, do you speak-a my language?

He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

And he said,

:) That's what came to my mind when I saw this thread... That was a weird song. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...