Bah

Aliencam

I haven't studied since grade 4. Well, once last year when i had to write my Micro Processor exam and i just took 20 minutes to review. This might sound bad, but in eastern Canada, Colleges and Universities only look at 11 and 12 for your marks.

I haven't studied since grade 4.  Well,  once last year when i had to write my Micro Processor exam and i just took 20 minutes to review.  This might sound bad, but in eastern Canada, Colleges and Universities only look at 11 and 12 for your marks.

Oh man, lucky bastard. Here in "The States" they look at 9-11 (and possibly the first semester of 12th). But all the college applications are due in the beginning of 12th, so 12th don't really count for crap (they say as long as you maintain a decent grade, they don't care...it's only if all of a sudden you go from a A-B to a C-D). My best year in highschool was my senior year (99 in AP Calc, 96 in AP Bio), and junior year was my second best....man i woulda owned if i was in Canada :( lol

Hey DevilMB, that's pretty sweet improvement over the years! Keep it up! Colleges notice that kinda stuff :)

Edited by ClayMeow