Bah

Aliencam

Bah. I hate progress reports and grades. Well, I like getting progress reports ad stuff so i know how I am doing, but i hate the getting them signed by your parents part... I had 3 Cs on these progress reports that came out friday... and im grounded for another 3 weeks. This school computer is horrible. My parents seem to be a lot more serious about grounding me this time though... they havent even let me touch the computer, and Im not allowed watch tv... or do anything... Im allmost done building the k'nex roller coaster... after 1 day... gaah ... i forgot how to type... and everything else... just looking at some of the posts here i dont remember half of it, and i bang my head on the table because i used to know this... ..... ... :( ...

be back in three weeks... unless i can get my grades up to Bs and convince my teachers to print out special progress reports for me... and of course, my parents ground me from everything the day AFTER the last day that you can get your money back from reserving for that lock in at the lan cafe... so theres another $30 gone... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... *is sadangit

Try to focus on what's important(your grades) there will be always time for PC stuff cause when you reach a certain age there's no more time for school, whatever some peeps might say, you'll always look a little out of place at 30 some in night school. :(

you'll always look a little out of place at 30 some in night school. :(

:withstupid: lol

come on aliencam, i thought you were being focused, what happened?! your parents are just doing what's best for you. if you develop bad habits now, they'll only get worse...i dunno if you're planning on going to college, but if you do and go away from home, you're all on your own, and trust me, the computer can become extremely addictive. (Yes, there were times when i'd be playing a computer game all night til 8am, then take a shower, eat something and head to a 10am class)

I remember the last time this happened to you, somehow I don't think you got the point. I'm not saying I exactly appriciate my parents hounding me all the time wehn I had bad grades but it helped me out in the end. Instead of Knex how bout doing some homework.

i finished all my homework... that was before i was messing with knex.. now im working on more homwwork, and i shouldnt be here.... ... ... after i post this im going to take out the internet cord... is there a technical name for that? ... oh well... now i think i have 2 cs 2 bs and 2 as... which is stil failing, but .... ya its better. ...

crap u have life hard man. when i was in HS well i don''t think i should go there. lol . Never did any homework my senior year but aced the tests and ended up graduating with a 1.6gpa. I know u can call me stupid but why do the homework when u already have decided no to go to college and get certs. well enough of me lol. you have some strict parents. i would get ur pc and run like hell.