Any bikers?

momoceio

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I love the older vintage bikes. I've thought about buying an older clunker and restoring it but don't have the time or money right now. I'll post some pics of my new bike as soon as the damn thing arrives.

Nice. I've been looking at Yamaha's, Suzuki's, Kawasaki's, Harley's, and pretty much all of them trying to decide what my next bike will be. I want a crusier though and it will probably be at least a 1200CC:drool:

• 2 months later...

I can't beleive I didn't see this one when I opened my thread in the off topic section... icon_doh.gif

I have a 2006 HD Sportster 883L with driving lights and the safety break lights added. Since it is my first bike I always wear a helmet and even got the vented jacket with the "body armor" in it. After 500 miles on it I am starting to feel comfortable on it. icon10.gif Well, comfortable at less than 70mph anyway. Anything higher and I feel the wind is going to pluck me off of the bike. icon_fly.gif

Wow, you go a "shaft" driven bike. I like that, no chain/belt to get things caught in.

• 1 month later...

I ride when I can steal my friends keys..lol

I had a 2000 honda 600 cbr...the orange and black one... but had to sell it a couple of years back... I cant say there is one thing I miss more than that bike and Im looking to replace it...

Well, comfortable at less than 70mph anyway. Anything higher and I feel the wind is going to pluck me off of the bike.

The only way I would ride for the longest time was one hand on the handle bars at 115 mph and "up from behind the windshield" so that the wind would support my upper body weight...it was so effortless...and not to mention no helmet.. not that it would really matter if you had one at that speed youll still check out of here if you wreck...

You will get used to it.. just dont overstep your riding ability.. I dont mean that in a bad way just be careful.. and remember that its not you the driver that you need to worry about it but good ole' soccer mom who aint paying attention to you..

and as for 70 mph... I cant say that after it was broken in that I ever rode it and didnt get over 100 mph... and I did that for 10,000 miles...lol .... I really miss running from the cops...really, i do.. =-)

If there is one thing I love more than anything it is speed... without a doubt, hands down..

Ive ran from the cops and drove through traffic on the interstate on the yellow line between the cars due to them not going fast enough...I love hanging a bike on the edge...

and the fastest Ive ever been was 170 mph... and that was on the bike... oh let me count the ways I miss it.. me sighs....

• 3 weeks later...

A guy at work saw me browsing ebay for ideas and told me about a bike he used to have. It was a 87 Honda Magna and ever since then I decided that was the next bike I want. If you're not familiar with them, it has a very unique look with 4 "upswept" tail pipes and even though it has only a 700C engine they have a lot of power. But yeah I happened to see one for sale and it is just south of where I live in Sacramento. The guy actually just replied back and it is still available. Now I just have to hurry up and buy it before someone else does.

• 2 weeks later...