Translated G80 pricing list, text format.

Damnit...I've been trying to resist all day but it looks like I went from buying a 8800gts 320mg to buying a top of the line 8800gtx. This one to be exact. Somebody try to talk me out of it quick!!

Damnit...I've been trying to resist all day but it looks like I went from buying a 8800gts 320mg to buying a top of the line 8800gtx. This one to be exact. Somebody try to talk me out of it quick!!

Hope you don't got a wife to tell the news, if you do then best of luck to ya, LOL.

Nope no wife here.....I like my freedom LOL j/k

Edit: I just hit the order button

Qty. Product Description Unit Price Total Price

1 VGA EVGA 768-P2-N837-AR 8800GTX R - Retail

Item #: N82E16814130078

Return Policy: Standard Return Policy

$649.99 $649.99

1 PSU CORSAIR|CMPSU-620HX RT - Retail

Item #: N82E16817139002

$169.99 $169.99

1 KVM TRENDNET|TK-207K 2P USB 1.1 RTL - Retail

Item #: N82E16817403047

$17.99 $17.99

Subtotal: $837.97

What's this? Tax: $60.75

Shipping: $9.32

Grand Total: $908.04

Thank goodness I don't have a wife...I'd be sleeping in the dog house a loooong time ago

Nope no wife here.....I like my freedom LOL j/k

Edit: I just hit the order button

Thank goodness I don't have a wife...I'd be sleeping in the dog house a loooong time ago

NICE!!! :) That ACS3 version looks awesome and the stock clocks are a lot closer to the 8900GTX.

Crap.....I completely forgot about the size of the 8800's. I'm pretty sure it won't fit into my Antec super lanboy. I guess I'll have to swap the C2D into the full tower and the AMD into the lanboy....but then that screws over my WC on the AMD and my plans of a coolit freezone on the C2D. @#$% I guess I'll just have to WC the C2D and get a coolit freezone for the AMD :sigh:

Crap.....I completely forgot about the size of the 8800's. I'm pretty sure it won't fit into my Antec super lanboy. I guess I'll have to swap the C2D into the full tower and the AMD into the lanboy....but then that screws over my WC on the AMD and my plans of a coolit freezone on the C2D. @#$% I guess I'll just have to WC the C2D and get a coolit freezone for the AMD :sigh:

There needs to be a good 11" to from from to back to clear that beast.