Nitemare's FS Thread

nitemareglitch

Just take a look at my sig, I am parting out my:

CPU: AMD Opteron 146 currently clocked at 2.6 ghz 260x10 on 1.4v (owned since 07/24/2006) - $80 us - paid for

GPU: 2xEVGA 256-P2-N516 7800GT 256mb (owned since 07/24/2006) will come with as many of the accessories as I can find and original drivers disk. - $100.00 us for one, or $200.00 us for both. (these cards play BF2 so darn well)

- paid for

2xCorsair DDR 400 CMX1024-3200PRO (owned since 07/24/2006) - $100.00 us a stick, $150.00 us for both.

Danger Den TDX 939 with Black Ice Pro Radiator, Black Anodized Fillport, Danger Den 12V D5 1/2 OD, 120m pabst fan, . Have had the DD setup since (12-14-2005). Everything has been well cared for, and will be drained and cleaned before shipping. - $100.00 us - sold

DFI Expert Motherboard (owned since 12/14/2005) has the Evercool mod to it, and will even come with an extra one, original DFI cooler, and box! WOOT! I hate to part with this board as it has been VERY good to me. I love it, but I want to upgrade so bad!!! $100.00 us - sold

Cooler Master Stacker Case - $100.00 us - sold

OCZ PS-600w - $110 us - sold

Creative Xfi-Platinum Card with Front IO panel!! This card is SWEET, and I can not even find it for sale anymore. $120.00

Why am I selling? To get a cheap C2D board, ram and chip thats why!! Nothing is wrong with any of these devices, if you want me to drop her down to stock settings and post a stock speeds DB entry, go right ahead, heck, I would even pull an OCDB is you wanted me too with it like it is.

If you think some of these prices are not fair, let me know and I will look into getting them adjusted.

I can get other pics of my system if you want, or take CPUZ screen shots, I am using it right now, so pulling parts would be a PINA.

thanks for looking!!!

Oh yeah, shipping should not be more than 10 bucks for any of the items, except for the danger den setup, and case! She is a heavy one. Local pickup in Atlanta is deff appreciated.

I would really like to sell the motherboard, cpu and memory all before shipping, so I can put a new system together and not be sitting dead, if that is ok!!

UPDATED PRICE ON VIDEO CARDS!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats a complete watercooling setup for a S939 CPU? Or would i need to get anything extra to complete it?

Will you ship to Vancouver BC, Canada?

Do you have pictures of all the watercooling stuff?

Also, do yo uhave any Heat or Ebay feedback?

Will you accept Certified Bank Drafts or Money Orders?

Thanks

So thats a complete watercooling setup for a S939 CPU? Or would i need to get anything extra to complete it?

Will you ship to Vancouver BC, Canada?

Do you have pictures of all the watercooling stuff?

Also, do yo uhave any Heat or Ebay feedback?

Will you accept Certified Bank Drafts or Money Orders?

Thanks

I can get you some pics tonight, its still in use so you will see it filled and working.

All that you are REALLY missing is the 1/2' tubing to hook it all together. I can send you the pieces I have if you want. ANd yes, this is all you need for water cooling (except fluid)

I can get you some pics tonight, its still in use so you will see it filled and working.

All that you are REALLY missing is the 1/2' tubing to hook it all together. I can send you the pieces I have if you want. ANd yes, this is all you need for water cooling (except fluid)

Perrrrfect, just what i wanted to hear man.

We can finish this via PM :)

Ok people, update on what is happening.

knopflerbruce = expert Sold!

Zoltan 1500 = opty Sold!

EllisD = DD WC Setup Sold!

Just waiting on this memory to go so I can ship everything out to you guys once payment is made.

Oh BTW here is a pic of everything running!!

DSC01301.jpg