Nitemare's FS Thread

nitemareglitch

If those memory sticks aren't sold within 10-15th next month I'll buy 'em and sell them here, just so I can get my mobo:)

So HURRY UP folks!:cool:

Likewise with you man, will be bumping the shipping speed up for you, just a sign of my appreciation with you for being so chill.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have been so chill with me man, I am gonna overnight yours for free for yah, you should have it at the end of the week.

Great :)

Awaiting shipping info :cool:

dang guess i will be waiting till xmas then as punishment, but if mine did ship it would be here overnite being so close.

Don't be so callous, I did not mean to have the personal problems I am having.

I already said I was sorry.

Ask my dead grandfather if he meant me any inconvenience.

the note you sent me said he had a pacemaker put in nothing bout him dyin, dang you are having some problems there, and i am sorry if your granfather is truly ill or deceased, not sure which right now you have said both, at different times. I will pray for your grandfather whatever condition he is in, and again truly sorry if he is ill or deceased.

the note you sent me said he had a pacemaker put in nothing bout him dyin, dang you are having some problems there, and i am sorry if your granfather is truly ill or deceased, not sure which right now you have said both, at different times. I will pray for your grandfather whatever condition he is in, and again truly sorry if he is ill or deceased.

Thank you man, I appreciate your concern. These were recent developments, no fun at all.

Just trying to let everyone know just what is going on so they do not freak out.

Its all been shipped, you two guys should be receiving your items today.

Was hard to get things shipped this week, had to backpack the items 5 miles down to the local UPS store as my fiancee left me and took our car with her.

So DDWC and Vid cards should be coming in today, my shipment to Norway had to be normal USPS, as UPS would of been like 200 bucks to ship it.

Just let me know when everyone gets everything, sorry it too so long. Wish I could of been as fast as NewEgg, but, Im just a guy with bad luck this month.

Thanks to everyone for being chill with my slow butt.

Booyea!

The kit is in my hands. The UPS guy dropped it to my work this morning. I couldnt resist and cracked it all open on my desk, lol, got a few funny looks :P and the usual "your putting water in an electrical device!?!?" comments, hehe. Cant wait to play :D

Very well packaged i must add :cool:

Thanks