Nitemare's FS Thread

nitemareglitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just putting in a big update. Had some personal business to attend to, had these pics and everything ready, will be delivering shipping/tracking information to all buyers Monday afternoon.

The machine before breakdown.

DSC01541.jpg

Anti-static Enviro (yes, I am that anal about how I handle hardware)

DSC01542.jpg

Opty packed and cleaned.

DSC01544.jpg

EVGA Card, she is shiny!

DSC01545.jpg

Complete DD WC setup!

DSC01547.jpg

Her block, she is shiny!!

DSC01548.jpg

Pic of expert with all the fixins!

DSC01546.jpg

Again, sorry for any type of delay. Hopefully this post will help restore some confidence.

Awesome man. I got my maze4 gpu block on friday and just waitin for this stuff so i can get to leak testing and venture into watercooling for my first time. Cant wait! :D

confidence is built with one keeping one's word, Monday afternoon has come and gone and again nothing to indicate anything has shipped.

rypm

Sorry thats things have not shipped, went down to ship them all and found out that paypal put a freeze on my account balance, someone had opened a dispute with them. SO now I have to wait until I get paid tomorrow to ship things out.

Awesome man. I got my maze4 gpu block on friday and just waitin for this stuff so i can get to leak testing and venture into watercooling for my first time. Cant wait! :D

Since you have been so chill with me man, I am gonna overnight yours for free for yah, you should have it at the end of the week.