I Can't Go Back To Stock Speed!

My 3700+ sandy has been at 2.8ghz for a year, but lasty night i simply tried to loosen some memory timings and increase my fsb and it went freaking nutts. I had my last CMOS saved and even it wouldn't boot. I tried all stock speeds and that didnt work either. It would crash loading windows or soon after windows loaded after everything I tried. After about an hour I took 2 sticks of my ddr600 out and loosened my timings to 2.5-4-4-8 and 255fsb x 11 =2.8 like normal and it booted ran pi and ran all night. So what gives? If i change fsb to 250 with all the other settings the same it crashes. Do I have to have 255 fsb from now on? I tried running dividers on memory to drop it way down too. Nothing works except 2 sticks of 512 ddr600 2.5-4-4-8 with 255fsbx11. HELP ME PLEASE!

P.S. Monday I will have opty 175 so if my cpu memory controller is gone then its not the end of the world.

you probably just need a more voltage or different DDS & DS values. play with those and don't boot into windows right away, do some memtest86 runs, also do one or the other, raise the cpu fsb or tighten up ram, don't do both that way you can rule one out and not have to figure out which of the two is causing the issue. but it looks like a ram issue to me.. good luck,..