To those that donated to DIY-Street (DFI-Street)

Angry_Games

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see no stinking lounge.

Did you make a donation?

If you did please send AG a e-mail if you haven't already done so and give him your donation details.

I have yet to see your name pass through my list.

Tmod

everyone should read the first page and follow instructions

keep in mind that i get about 500+ emails a day and 475 of them are spam so yours might have been caught by the spam filter (which is why you should use "Paypal Donation" as the subject of the email so I will see it)

Guest Jarod888

Hi! I just joined and I just donated to help out what seems like a great forum. I Just wanted to make a post that I will create a signature as soon as I finish this message. However it will not have a DFI MB listed because my new DFI Lanparty UT nF4 SlLI-DR Expert is on the way. As you all can see I have an Asus A8n-32 SLi, but I am very unhappy with it's performance and all the things that I have read about DFI are positive, relatively speaking. I know all products have their issues, but I am fed up with my Asus MB and want a change.. So please forgive me until I get my new MB and FX-60 installed. I scored that really cheap over at TD. I am exited about rebuilding my system and learning all about DFI. So please be kind, until I am up to snuff with my new components.

Edit: Ok so I made a quick signature, I used some graphics of computer parts. If that is not Ok just let me know and I will edit it. Thanks