PVR and case Choice selections

ComicDom1

I believe Antec has an HTPC case which uses 2x120MM fans on the side panel for exhaust, but I don't remember the model. Might be worth checking out!

Fusion. Plus it uses the separate chambers like P180, and comes with near-silent PSU. If you're looking a little cheaper, the same thing (w/o volume control) is the NSK2400, with slightly lower wattage PSU (but still full-ATX if you need to upgrade.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking for a HTPC Case with 8 cm Fans the Zalman HD 160B Fit my needs! I like it a lot but the Vacume Floesent Display is a little boring as it only really works for Media Center Mode displaying song title and running time. In normal windows it just displays the Time. I enjoy having enough musel to let a friend join me on the Battle Field with the opty 170 2GB DDR 500 256MB Gefore 7900 GT and a ATI HD Wonder could let me PVR Over the Air Hi-Def if I could get it to work I had it working but have sence reformated.

I Call it "My Battle Station!"

ZalmanHD160B.jpg

If you want more the HD 160 XT has a 7" Touch Screen but I'm thinking the touch screen is for an application where you can't see the T.V. like in a closet.