Official DIY-Street Grand Opening (re-opening? lol) Thread

Angry_Games

First thing...make no new threads about this subject. I'll crush you like a bug.

Second thing, don't even waste your time asking "Angry what happened between you and DFI????" like I'm even remotely interested in talking about it.

Because I'm not.

Since I know you will all want to talk about this or that about the Street and the changes and how much you hate the new place blah blah blah, here's this thread for it.

Use it wisely.

As always, I suggest you read the rules of the forum before you rush off trying to be the first to post in each section.

I'm as sour as I've always been. Probably more sour now. I'll make you sour if you push my buttons (then you can run off to all the other forums crying that I took your ball away and won't give it back and I'm a big fat jerk).

Other than that, hope you dig the new joint. We do.

There's a content site that will be opening in a couple of weeks. I'll probably post a bit more about this when I'm not dead tired from moving thousands of threads, fixing all the prefixes, setting up sections, re-writing rules, separating the DFI-specific stuff from the general stuff, etc.

Stick around. This place is going to get a lot better (is it possible? lol).

but

once more

for the record:

DIY-STREET IS NOT DFI-STREET. WE ARE NOT DFI SUPPORT. WE ARE NOT DFI SPECIFIC ANYMORE. THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL DFI REPS HERE ANYMORE. PLEASE USE THE DFI SECTION FOR ALL OF YOUR DFI NEEDS.

PS: you want to read the rules before you post....same ol' Street bs as always about the rules. Read 'em. They are fortified with 9 essential vitamins and minerals. In other words, healthy AND tasty. Eat them up, yum-yum.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps this is NOT the grand opening

this is the 2 weeks before grand opening that we let everyone in so we can make sure everything works proper

I've got a lot of things to do, as does Tmod. Speaking of, he did all the work, so make sure you thank him instead of thanking me since i did nothing but piss and moan for a couple weeks about being jobless.

I prefer the new street over the old one. It is better now that its not just about one brand. Now there will be expanded research across brands and new PC builders and other will have better less biased info.

Good job on getting the site back up and reworked!