Official DIY-Street Grand Opening (re-opening? lol) Thread

Angry_Games

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad the street is back as well. I like the non-girlyboy attitude around here. People that ask questions, when the answer is in a sticky deserve a little attitude. So people who said angry is a jerk in other forums are just little suck holes IMO.:)

Good to be back. :D

Where the hell are my subscriptions? XD :sweat: :shake:

i dumped all 67,000+ subscriptions out so that it would not tax the server with the constant automatic redirections (notice that all links to a specific post or thread using dfi-street.com/forum redirect to the proper post/thread but at diy-street.com/forum...but if you got links in your sig etc please change the 'dfi' part of the url to 'diy')

plus it cleans up the db a bit honestly. good to clean house once in a while

oh ya, ps:

to all those that donated

I got to get something special setup for you. it wont be anything like free hookers so that collective sigh I just heard from you is a wasted breath heh

I think those that donate deserve something special. We hopefully did some special things in those giveaways to only the Core2 fund donators.

I'd like to do the same again, maybe give you all a private little spot in the forums all to yourselves (so we can easily ban the entire lot of you haha), dunno.

If you all got some suggestions (besides "eat the poison") then let em fly. We will try to get some prize giveaways, but the dudes (ie mfg's who give us the prizes to give away) are gonna want us to give stuff away to EVERYONE, not just you elitist rich bastards who donated to allow me to bring this place back up and then beyond spec ;).

Blah blah. STFU LOSER. ok, i got to go beat on momma for making me a nasty dinner (ie: im gonna go whine to her how hungry i am and then throw a tantrum when she tells me to eat what she made for dinner)

Thanks a ton all you guys. I think the name is much more fitting to the type of forum this is in all regards. I checked out other forums in the meantime to see what was going on/see if they were any good. Wow, a lot more immature little idiots out there yelling about anything and everything, and not answering crap. Still stand by this being one of the strongest and most helpful communities online.

Thanks again, was a bit lost without this place lol